Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mushing on'


I wanted to have at least 20 new ideas before I posted them to a new photo album on FB. But after only a week of collecting my images and someone else's sayings, then attempting to match them up, I decided to publish it as is. I'll make it a work in progress, and whether I get back to it or not will be determined by an onlooker other than me.

I have too many other projects trying to get out of my mind and onto paper or screen to be toying with the same idea for too long. I don't even know if anyone besides me and my cat are gonna dig this overused concept anyway. It's new to us, but not to the general population with the public's eye.

So on we shall mush. In search of uniqueness through art. With art.

Finding my calling in photography is not a thing that I would ever side step. Nor can I go over or around it. Thus, the only choice I have is go through it.

My former partner in crime, Mr. Ansel Adams once said "Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is creative art."

May God rest his soul.






Photography and text by T. Michael Smith (Todd Smith for those of you who may know me)
©Earthshine Studios




No comments:

Post a Comment